How to basically print from PhotoPRINT
After successful purchase of the PhotoPRINT Software and having activated it, the below steps should be followed:
- Double click/open the PhotoPRINT application and the below screen will show up:
- Click on FILE and scroll down to OPEN
- Browse to the LOCATION of where the PICTURES are stored:
- SELECT your picture/image that you want to print and it will appear on the working area:
- On the RIGHT side of the image, there is DESIGN CENTRAL. Use it to insert your MEASUREMENTS of how the image will come out, once PRINTED.
- On the TOP RIGHT side of the WINDOW, you can RIGHT CLICK on the RULER to change the below:
- You can also choose the OUTPUT of your image, once printed (landscape or portrait):
- Once all these are done, CLICK on the IMAGE:
- On the TOP LEFT SIDE of the screen, CLICK on RIP and PRINT:
- Few seconds later, the PhotoPrint Production Manager will start up:
- Make sure that on the TOP LEFT SIDE is the CORRECT PRINTER to be used:
- You can add/decrease COPIES of the image:
- There is also options of how the image will be printed on the Vinyl:
- Under the PROPERTIES button, the are other options/tabs i.e. panel size, image resolution, contrast, etc.:
- Once satisfied and the Printer is Switched ON then CLICK on the SEND button at the BOTTOM right of the screen.
- The Print-Job will be sent to the Printer and start printing.
- Image has been successfully printed:
- CLICK on DONE and the Window will close:
- Lastly, release the Pinch Rollers and take out the Printing Media.
For more information about our products, please visit our website: